Love For Lily serves families with babies hospitalized in or discharged from a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). Our mission is to empower, support, and connect NICU families, giving them the assistance they need to ease their NICU journey and to thrive while in-unit and at home. We work closely with and support NICU medical teams by regularly collaborating with them and by offering training and coaching to help improve communication, build resilience, and reduce burnout.
- NICU Love – In-Unit Support: Our facilitators are in-unit every week for bedside support at the following Colorado NICUs: Saint Joseph Hospital, Boulder Community Health, Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, UCHealth, and Avista Adventist Hospital – Centura Health. Essentials Bags are given to every family expecting a two week or longer stay in the NICU at hospitals where Love for Lily serves. These bags include basics like a toothbrush and face wash, things that can make a world of difference after a long night or many long nights. We also offer virtual support groups to allow families to join, regardless of which NICU they are in.
- Lasting Love – Post NICU Group: Love for Lily’s facilitated NICU Love group meetings provide safe, welcoming, and regular opportunities for individual and small group connection, building community and easing the loneliness and fear that often accompany a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) stay. Virtual groups allow parents to join from home.
- Love, Camden & Friends: This Love For Lily group offers bereavement and grief support, love, and guidance to families whose lives are forever changed by the loss of a baby.
- NICU Team Front Line Support: To support NICU medical teams, we offer several courses including: Kangaroo Care Course, Self-Care for Nurses, Grief & Loss training, and Nurse Process Groups.
- Grant Programs: Love for Lily provides grants to qualifying families in the Neonatal ICU (NICU) on a monthly basis. The purpose of our grant program is to ease the burden of ongoing care for underinsured families.